- Sunday night starts at 8:30pm and goes to about 10:30pm.
- Monday and Tuesday start at 10:00am and go to approx. midnight each day.
- There are breaks every 1.5 to 2 hours with a lunch and dinner break for approx. 1.5 hours at 1pm and 6:30pm.
- Wednesday starts at 10:00am and goes to 6pm. Again with breaks as mentioned above.
- Thursday starts at 8:30pm and goes to approx. 11pm.
- Friday starts at 9am and goes to noon.
- Experiencing what’s between you and “being here”, fully alive in the present moment with people.
- Seeing the difference between existing as an ongoing taped commentary on your life and being in touch with the moment-to-moment sensory experience of life, that you actually are.
- Expressing yourself emotionally and discovering how to deliver an intentional communication to a group of people in a personally connected way that enlivens you and them.
- Finding out how other individuals honestly see you in a private, supportive way that informs and transforms you.
- Taking on role-playing assignments that free the unexpressed aspects of your personality.
- Pressing your emotional limits to reawaken sources of power and passion you’ve shut down.
- Engaging with group members in the dynamics of co-creation and spontaneous play.
- Embracing the notion of taking responsibility for life on its own moment-to-moment-what’s-true-now-like-it-or-not terms and self generating from there.
- You need to prepare a 2-3 minute memorized piece. e.g. a monologue, speech, poem or a song. IT MUST BE MEMORIZED AND IT CANNOT BE MORE THAN 3 MINUTES!
- Bring clothes of different sorts to play with.
- You must attend all sessions.